Denim + Stripes


Denim and nautical stripes are the hot fashion trend in the high street.  A denim is a essential addition to your wardrobe. You can almost pair them with anything! No garment can resist denim. Can you?


What I Wore


Today's street style is the perfect ensemble for a quick run, a day where you don't want to think  about "what should I wear today". I paired my navy blue stripe crop top with a pair of light wash  studded shorts and my favorite  denim jacket. To elongate my legs I choose a strappy wedges to go along with my look. Wedges are perfect!!!  They give the height without the pain and they also pair perfectly with skirts, shorts and jeans.



Denim Jacket | HOLLISTER - Nautical Stripe Crop Top | TOPSHOP - Studded Denim Shorts | Miss Selfridge - Strappy Wedges | AGAPE BOUTIQUE - Bag | Marc by Marc Jacobs - Necklace | COTTON ON.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.