Burt's Bee Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm


I ABSOLUTELY love this lip balm!  The balm smells wonderful and does not have a waxy texture. It feel very slick, buttery and it glides across dry lips and drenches my lip with moisture and it really does last for a long time, which is important for me because I hate constantly reapply my lip balm. I've been using this for a week and I really love  the way it keeps my lips conditioned and soft. I always apply and blot with a tissue to remove excess or I just apply well before applying my lipstick and let it sink in.


This lip balm itself contains a lot of natural ingredients. It is infused with coconut oil, olive fruit oil, sunflower seed oil, sunflower seed wax, avocado oil, vegetable oil, beeswax, sclerocarya birrea seed oil, soybean glycerides, cocoa seed butter, kokum seed butter, shea butter, shea butter unsaponifiables, cymbopogon martini oil, orange oil, clary oil, tocopherol, balsam peru oil, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, anise fruit/seed oil, cananga odorata flower oil, soybean oil, citric acid, geraniol, linalool, benzyl benzoate.



Before



After



Now I can have perfect soft lips all year round =) XO~

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.