Pierre Ledent Macarons


Room deco process has been long and exhausting, I can't believe  that I'm actually loving it! But I decided to take a break yesterday to spend some time with the lovely friend of mine Reuben. Little did I know there's a surprise waiting for me, few days ago he talks about how awesome these macarons taste like in this chocolate shop called Pirre Ledent and then there he goes, handling over a red bag to me yesterday.

I was like omg MACARONS! It's been awhile since I last had Macarons. You guys have no idea how much this lil cuties cost. It might be KL priciest macarons, costing RM10.90 apiece. But they constitute a masterclass in creaminess, surprising flavours, audacious mixtures, enhancing aromas...and with a rigorous supervision on the selection of all ingredients of the highest quality. It's crispy on the outside, moist and creamy on the inside . Most importantly, they are not too sweet. Just the way I like it!

So guys if you're looking for good and delicious macarons, Pirre Ledent @ Jason Food Hall is definitely a good choice. Trust me you'll never regret~


Loving the packaging, It can be  purchased in hand-crafted boxes at more than RM200 per package of sixteen pieces.


Balsamique (Balsamic Vinegar Cream) - Speculoos (Cinnamon Creme) - Orange (Orange Cream With Red Berries) - Caramel (Caramel Cream-sesame)


They all taste so GOOD!!!


We had such a good day~ Thanks for the delicious macarons Reuben! They are AWESOME indeed!!! XO~

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to Pierre Ledent Macarons

Ginny Hana ◕‿◕。 said...

Macaroons are my love!! XD First time visit your blog, you are so pretty! ^^ Nice to meet you.

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.