YARD SALE!


I have like 3 huge boxes of clothes stacking in the store room. Sometimes I just wish I could just throw everything away =). Things is tough around here recently as I'm moving out to a new place. So I decided to sell most of my pre-loved clothes. Well I have been talking about doing this for two years now and am just getting around to it. I'm SERIOUS this time. So here we go! I'll be selling all my junks for a pretty low price. You'll be amaze with the things I'm letting go =).



Come visit us Cite, Sri Petaling this Coming friday 30th march. There will be a lucky draw session and you also have a chance to meet the famous 林叶亭 =). You probably know her if you watch this Popular Taiwan talk show called lady first. For more in click HERE!


See you guys on Friday! XO~

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.