Free People March 2012 Catalogue

Have you seen Free People March 2012 catalogue? If you haven't here's all the pretty pictures~ I realized every-time I post about Free People, It's always the same thing...Oh I loved this and that, I just can't help myself. Every collection is so pretty.


For its March 2012 lookbook was romantically shot in Vietnam. The beautiful landscape and closeups of a local lifestyle suites the whole theme, since this particular fashion label is known for they are boho chic style and laid back look. With models Martha Hunt and Michele Ouellette wear colorful flowing dresses, denim, short skirts and crochet which have very fresh and trendy spring feel.These beautiful pictures photographed by Joshua Allen and Thomas Northcut.


Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to Free People March 2012 Catalogue

Michele said...

Hi! I've sent you an email a while ago from this email, will you kindly please check your mail if you've received it? :) Thank you!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.