bits and pieces


This is a few pictures that I took during the weekends, so this is what I do recently.


Picture One to Five - Hang out at the hot air balloon festival, but sadly there wasn't any hot air balloon put up at the time we arrived. =(


Picture Six - I painted me nails. =)


Picture Seven - I hang out alot at Ikea! Bought tons of  home decorations~


Picture Eight to Nine - Hanging out with the boyfie.


Picture Ten to Twelve - Interesting things that I found in my new place =)


Picture Thirteen to Fourteen - We start painting the room grey. YAY!


Picture Fifteen - An empty bedroom.


I will keep you update with my room deco progress! Happy Tuesday!

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to bits and pieces

henrytan said...

haha! i like the "keep calm and eat more cake!" LOL

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.