Grandma's 81 Birthday

I was supposed to post this way earlier, but I got caught up with work. Finally I have time to blog about this =). My grandma had celebrated her 81 years old birthday early of the year. Well unfortunately most of the family member didn't manage to show up. So we organized a small and casual dinner night out for her at 99º Garden.


 99º Garden It's a new restaurant in Malacca. I personally think the food is good, I love the deco, proper ambiance and the bar is so cute. You guys should definitely check out this place. We really had a great time catching up with the family.  All in all, it was a successful birthday dinner for grandma this year...and this is definitely a great opportunity for everyone to gather.


Yeap! My grandma is officially 81 years old and she is still looking hot as always. I seriously think my grandma doesn't looks her age. She looks way younger.  I've been so blessed to grow up with all four of my grandparents alive and healthy. I mean, I'm twenty-five years old and I still have both sets of grandparents alive and kicking. They live one and the half hour away and I see them often. But I think sometimes their nearness and their constant presence in my world makes me take for granted how incredibly lucky I am that they're all still around. Many of my friends don't have a single grandparent alive. I hate thinking about how my world would change with the loss of even a single family member.


I really wish they can make it and see me getting married one day =). Now feast your eyes with these pictures~



Look at the awesome view~



Waiting patiently for our food



Carbonara pasta



Chicken salad



Grilled house chicken with black pepper sauce



Fish and chip



Grilled salmon



lamb chop with black pepper sauce



Chicken chop with mushroom sauce



Hot mamas!



Lovely grandparents



Aunt Cindy bake grandma's favorite orange chocolate cake



I look like a preggy here -___-...



Cuzzie Ashley and sis Wei



Cuzzie David, Sis Wei, and Cuzzie PJ


Family bonding time! Oh...trust me we are loud =D



~XO~

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

6 Responses to Grandma's 81 Birthday

Jeannie said...

a nice plc indeed~ May i knw whr it's is?

henrytan said...

wow nice gathering! haha your grandparents are lovely!

ivy said...

where's 99 garden?

.:Leeming:. said...

is at 99 Jaya malacca =)

.:Leeming:. said...

It's at 99 Jaya malacca =)

.:Leeming:. said...

haha yeap they are lovely =)

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.