Spring Cleaning Time


I've been really busy with meetings lately...and I just got back from a tiring wardrobe fit phew~and It's spring cleaning time over here for the past couple of weeks. I am turning this place upside down and getting rid of all the STUFF. And guess what I finally found a perfect place to stay in. I plan on really simplifying my space and letting go of alot of the things that aren't unnecessary or serving areal purpose in my place. I guess I've been bitten by the spring cleaning bug and I'm loving it!  Now I finally have some time to chill and relax, oh and have some macaroons too =) Om nom nom~


Before I end this post, I want you to check out this competitions section with some amazing prizes to be won by you.



I'm sure everyone know this pretty boy, awesome singer and performer here. Lee Hom was in town last week , did you guy catch Lee Hom Music Man II: Live in Malaysia 2012 Concert? Well, don't worry If you didn't make it to the concert because Celcom Xpax is hosting a contest where you can win these fantastic prizes.


1 x Imported  Lee Hom Bahamut Dragon Air Guitar


5 x Autographed Open Fire Greatest Hits Album


Awesome huh! I know you're jumping up and down at the sight of these~ So, how can you be in with a chance of winning some of these great prizes?



Send a Video


Submit videos of you singing/impersonating/lip-syncing/dancing/playing instruments to any Lee Hom song. You can basically do anything, even a parody or do a cover version of Lee Hom’s songs. The more creative you are with your videos, the more chances you’ll have at winning! The videos should be 30sec-10mins video recording uploaded to the Facebook app at www.facebook.com/xpaxfb.



Send Your Voice Recording


Got the voice like Lee Hom? Just dial *22009 and karaoke or sing along to a Lee Hom song! Tap into your popstar instincts and serenade your way into a win.



Send An SMS


Simply snap a picture of your most awesome Lee Hom-like pose. Then, send it to 23131 to be in the running as well as receive FREE MMS content every week!


What are you waiting for! Come on, prove that you can be the next Lee Hom!


Oh yeah~also, you can get exclusive Lee Hom downloads by getting on The Cube and dialing *888#. Then, select Hot Deals and choose Lee Hom or go to http://m.thecube.my.


For more information on this contest, please visit HERE! Good Luck!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.