Golden Globes 2011

Did you guys watch the 2011 Golden Globe Award? Gosh I'm loving January Jones red fringe dress by Versace. The dress is simply breath taking, and I love the way she accessorized the look with a black Versace patent leather pumps. Simple yet sexy and classy. The Mad Men actress has totally earned a reputation for her risk taking on the red carpet. Well besides January Jones I also love Claire Danes's refreshingly pink gown and Angelina Jolie's Emerald green dress.

Oh I definitely cannot miss out this pretty women here Anne Hathaway. She look extremely stunning with that low-backed sequined gown.

They're all so pretty~

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

6 Responses to Golden Globes 2011

Unknown said...

Don't they look gorgeous? I like Angeline Jolie green dress.

.:Leeming:. said...

yea they look oh-so-glamorous =)

Hayley said...

I like Angelina Jolie's stunning dress, very elegant!

.:Leeming:. said...

yea alot of them r wearing green. I guess green is the new black right now haha~

Chinese Alpha Male said...

Anne's in Armani Privé

love it.........

.:Leeming:. said...

I'm loving it too =)

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.