you light up my day

Floral Cardigan, Charlotte's Junkyard - Oversized Sleeveless Top, H&M - Tutu Skirt, ThePopLook - Leather Satchel, Topshop - Wedges, Vincci.

Yesterday was a lovely day. The mister had to fix one of his Brunei customer's tattoo and so he taught me some tattoo techniques =). Well I find it interesting to watch him tattoo all the time. After the tattoo we went to town to grab Subway. Such
A nice ray of sunshine came through all of the rain this week so i decided to grab a few outfit pictures. this is what i wore...

Most of you noticed I have bangs right now =D. Yeap I just chop of my fringe and when I was back to Malacca the sis kinda make my fringe thicker and add more layer to my hair.

~xoxo~

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.