It's Time To Exercise!

OK this is what I've been eating lately...never realised how unhealthy I am. Helloo Ming WAKE UP!!! What happened to you? Remember you use to be a health freak? No wonder my face condition is getting real bad...TIME TO TAKE

Cookies

Pasta

Snacks

McDonalds

All the high carbs food

OFF THE LIST!!!
NOW IT'S TIME TO
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

EXERCISE!!!
I notice that weight loss, while a big focus for many people, is only one benefit of cardio. Despite that, weight loss is often our only goal and not just for health, but to look good. While there's nothing wrong with wanting to look good, having that as our only goal can make exercise harder.

The healthy lifestyle will be back on track. I need to do my cardio everyday 30 minutes of moderate intensity exercise 5 days a week, or vigorous cardio 20 minutes a day, 3 days a week. I know It's tough keeping all these rules straight, but Ming you can do it...Err I hope so haha~

Well the mister will get back to his basketball routine

He taught me to shoot some hoops!

make a gif

This is one awkward post of me throwing the ball. I look like a total retard! Hold on let me add some sound effect "Hek,Hak,Hek,Hak"

65% on the line out off 100 hmm ain't that bad afterall

make a gif

~xoxo~

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.