Wildfox White Label, SS 2012, Pony Tale

JAW DROP! I LOVE Wildfox, I feel over whelmed while I looked through this collection...I adore everything about this...EVERYTHING!!!!! Would love to own every piece in this label!


Spring 2012 White Label is a reflection of the girl's childhood fantasies, a grown up fairy tale decked with pastels, sparkles, mini dresses and 80's nostalgia. My little pony, Care Bears and Rainbow Bright are brought to life in this collection with pastel hair, dreamy knits, creamy lace, fringe and dungarees.


Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to Wildfox White Label, SS 2012, Pony Tale

Ana Rodríguez (molko) | Pearltrees said...

[...] Wildfox White Label, SS 2012, Pony Tale | The Childlike Empress January 2009 December 2008 February 2009 November 2008 March 2009 October 2008 [...]

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.