Chinese New Year With Maybank


I can't believe Chinese New Year is just around the corner...remember I taught you guys how to create Christmas cards? Well this time instate of making Chinese New Year cards I actually found a better way to create an interesting card. Look what I found on Facebook! It's an application special for Chinese New Year by Maybank!


If you have yet to send out a physical card, why not take this opportunity to wish all your friends via e-cards this Chinese New Year!



Yeap its true! Maybank will pick one daily favourite to receive RM250 just by sending an e-card to your loved ones. Not just that! Three best Golden Lion dances from the whole campaign will get a real lion dance performance sent your house plus MORE ANG POWS! AWESOME!!!


Start create ya e-card right now! It's easy peasy~ just drag and drop the movements into the frames, then choose a background music. Oh yea! Don't forget to taip ya greeting massage...



I'm Done! Now send it to ya loved ones~



Who else? I pick the mister =D



Besides that, there's also horoscope reading!



Check out my reading below =), I'm able to people at ease and I'm like-able enough for total strangers hmm...not bad~


Don't close It too soon! There’s also a fortune cookie at the end of the result and if you are lucky, you might win RM50 petrol voucher!



Wanna win yourself  more ANG POWS this Chinese New Year? Do check out Maybank's Chinese New Year Facebook App to find out more!


GOOD LUCK GUYS! XO~

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.