Blazer Meets Graphic Tees


Happy midweek guys! I know its been awhile since I last blog about 'What I Wore'. My so called photographer been busy lately LOL. But today I would like to share my recent style...so here you go!


I wore this to meet a friend on a lazy day. Would you believe that I got my outfit ready in less than 5 minutes? The power of blazer, and graphic tees are amazing. I have always loved graphic tees. I wore them tons in high school, a lot in college, and then I stopped. I felt like they were to immature, so for awhile I didn't wear them at all. But then I realized it's really all in how you wear them, because now I believe that they can look quite sophisticated! They make you look chic in an instant!


I kept my hair down and went with basic pumps for that edgy feel...then I accessorize my look with a wire wrapped stone necklace and a classic gold watch. All in less than 5 minutes!




Blazer | Gallo By Thian - Mickey Tee | Topshop - Sleeveless Shirt | BKK - Shorts | Miss Cindy - Pumps | Aldo - Bag | Marc By Marc Jacobs - Necklace | Diva - Vintage Watch | Aldo

Do you wear graphic tees? How do you style them? XO!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to Blazer Meets Graphic Tees

MissN said...

it matches your blazer perfectly. I saw an electric bike..

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.