Can I Be a Movie Star?

Oh Em Gee! Can I be a movie star?

My jaw literally dropped when I saw these photos.
I couldn't stop going WOAH~ This apartment is amazingly beautiful, certainly elegant and sleek. Love it!...but I don't think I'd be able to live in it, would be too afraid of messing it up! This is like living in a fairytale.

You must be wondering who live in this luxurious apartment? She's the gorgeous Gwyneth Paltrows =)

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

6 Responses to Can I Be a Movie Star?

FatiN said...

noooo.. my eyes nearly popped out!! its beyong gorgeous! the for posted bed with branches growing out is to die for.. and the wallpaper.. *sigh*

Nia said...

This place looks like its made up of snow! Can't believe Gwyneth lives here,lucky her :)

.:Leeming:. said...

Fatin: amazing huh =)I wonder how much it takes to built this place.

Nia: Yea so pretty right =)

Yvvone Yee said...

Aww~~~ This is really my dream of a perfect house ♥ I love it to the max !!! Kinda posh and victorian all mix together ^~^

.:Leeming:. said...

Me too~ but I think it definitely cost a bomb =)

Yvvone Yee said...

Yeah~agree T.T too bad about that..

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.