Boho Chic

Recently I'm really into the urban, bohemian and hippie style. In the fashion world, bohemian, or boho, refers to a a state of mind regarding fashion that is individual, romantic, and free-spirited. I was never the bohemian kinda girl. But I decide to give it a try. Ever since then I'm loving this style, playing with layers and patterns. Did you notice that the bohemian style always play with accessories in their outfit as well~ The browns, fringes, fur, leather, seduce me. I especially like to use this style in Summer by wearing light clothing and many accessories that make difference.

What I Wore:

Nothing says bohemian like a little flower power! From fabulous floral embroidery designs on tops, bags, shoes to hair accessories either big and bold or delicate and feminine, floral accents will soften any outfit give that instantly summery feel.

Bohemian Embroidered Top, TheChildlikeEmpress.com - Denim Shorts, Hollister - Accessories, Diva.

Do you love the bohemian style?

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to Boho Chic

Yvvone Yee said...

Love your look, Ming ♥

.:Leeming:. said...

Thanks alot darl =)

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.