Skin Food

When I was a little girl I always love looking at my mom putting on her face products and make ups. She always giving me advise how to have beautiful complexion. Until today she is still very much concern about her daughters skin when it comes to using the right skin products.I guess that's how I learnt my beauty regimen. All thanks to mummy =).
Well Today I'd love to share with you girls some of the skin products samples from My Beauty Cottage that I'm using.

Eminence Wild Plum Eye Cream
The 1st product that I'm gonna introduce is Eminence Wild Plum Eye Cream. Mom always reminds me to take care of my eye area cause is really important. This cream is suitable for all skin types. Eminence Wild Plum Eye Cream targets dark circles and signs of fatigue. With the use of wild plum juice, shea butter, and vitamin K, the eye area will be bright, smooth and radiant. It contains Iron rich wild plum to re-energize and brighten the delicate eye area. After using this eye cream for almost 3 weeks I felt my skin is deeply and comforted. The texture of my eye area is firm and supple.

Eminence Tokay Ice Wine Masque
The 2nd product that I'm gonna introduce is Eminence Tokay Ice Wine Masque. This masque is also suitable for all skin types especially those who have dry skin like me =). Eminence Tokay Ice Wine Masque is packed with chunks of grapes and apples Tokay and champagne grapes restores vitality to the skin while dessert apples tone, nourish and rejuvenate. Made with fresh juice and pulp, It enriches and firm your skin texture. Restore hydration levels in the skin. My skin moisture level are improved. Eminence Tokay Ice Wine Masque is a decadent dessert for skin.

Eminence Naseberry Treatment Cream
Well this is the 3rd product that im gonna talk about. Eminence Naseberry Treatment Cream is more suitable for mature, dehydrated and fatigued skin. This skin product is very interesting cause it can be use as mask or moisturizer. Eminence Naeberry Treatment Cream is an anti-wrinkle cream that contains the superb rejuvenating fruit acids and vitamins of naseberry, grape and apple that work all day or while you sleep. It ralizes a smooth and vibrant complexion without irritation, Moisturizes and enriched the skin, reduces wrinkle and fine lines. This makes Eminence one of the most popular moisturizer for day and night.

Wanna have that beautiful complexion? Start your beauty regimen today!
You can actually purchase all this products From My Beauty Cottage.

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.