Tonight's gonna be a good night

Thx for the lovely bunny~I've been finding this lil one for a long time =)It's Friday and so another week's gone whizzing by already~ too much drama and I've been having an amazing week so far plus to know the fact that my braces is coming off just make my days =)Oh my~ I can't hardly wait to get the metal off my teeth...feeling so EXCITED!!!
Well last night was our movie night...we watched Shutter Island~ It was a great movie but you got to really concentrate.
Speaking of movies, do you have any favourite ones you’d like to share?
I sense that tonight is gonna be a great night...especially for the boys cause WorldCup is finally here!!! will be having family dinner with the cuzzies tonight too~

Hope you lovelies have a great Friday too xoxo~

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

3 Responses to Tonight's gonna be a good night

Hayley said...

You have a happy Friday and enjoy your dinner!
Imma watch Karate Kid tonight!

Anonymous said...

all time fav gotta be Breakfast at Tiffany's ..
latest one gotta be Robin Hood :)

.:Leeming:. said...

Heyley: I'm sure u enjoy ya movie last fri =)

anonymous: breakfast at Tiffany's is my all time fav too =)

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.