Hello Friday!

OMG!!! the company connection is driving me CRAZY... It's been down for almost 2 days ARHHhHhh~ It was at this point I realized that I can't live without the internet. Put me in the jungle I'd rather rot to death hahaha~
Well It's FRIDAY!!! It's our movie night again and I'm craving for my Oh~So~Delicious sticky pudding...hmm~ guess I'll be stopping by frames to get my favourite dessert as our midnight snack while watching movie. Yummy~

8 MORE DAYS AND STILL COUNTING!!! ADIOS AMIGOS~

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

3 Responses to Hello Friday!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ming, I love all your photos!!

Its amazing. I am thinking of buying myself the camera, how much is it yeah in RM? Would really appreciate it if you reply. Thanks ming. Have a great day! ;)

.:Leeming:. said...

I'm using cannon 400D...=) not using olympus anymore...I'm not sure bout the price ryd now. Back then i bought it for 3k =) guess now is so much cheaper =)

Roger said...

Yeah! Can finally see the "new" you. hehe

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.