Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day daddy~ So sorry I can't make it back home...right now I'm in Bangkok will be home tonight =). Did you receive a Father's Day card from me...?hehe hope you love it. You're someone to look up to no matter how old I've grown and your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain forever.
Well I'll try to make it back home next Saturday night ok~ love ya much~


p/s: Just for a laugh guess what you wrote behind this photo LOL...dad, back then you don't have a better looking picture for mummy...? This one like lala chai hahaha~ But you're always my 'GAYA' dad =) and to my beloved Kai Ye Happy Father's Day to you too =)
~XOXO~

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.