So Soft, So Johnson

C'mon who among us doesn’t have dry skin this time of year? How about dull-looking skin? Stressed skin? Don't worry about all the skin problems you have...Johnson & Johnson is been around for a 100 years. I believe from the moment you're born and throughout your life a woman definitely need nurturing. let me share a secret with you. Johnson’s will introduce a new collection of body care products just for you. The line will include three lotions.

*Johnson’s Body Care 24 Hour Moisturise
*Johnson's Body Care Naturally white, with sunscreen protection (SPF8)
*Johnson’s Melt Away Stress Lavender & Chamomile

The Johnson’s Body Care 24 Hour Lasting Moisture gives women long-lasting silky smooth skin. Skin will bask in moisture and prevent dullness, flakiness and tightness caused by dryness, from sunrise to sundown. The Johnson’s Body Care Melt Away Stress with calming properties helps melt away stress and refreshes the skin. While the Johnson’s Body Care Naturally White provides daily care that helps keep the skin’s brightness for a naturally soft and fair glow.

As I said in some of my previous post that I have really dry skin. Not just that...I'm always out like almost 24 hours. Most of you know I worked in Baci. I don't just serve customers my job is like a merchandiser. Plus I freelance modeling sometimes and not letting my readers down I update my blog like every middle of the night. That's why I choose the Johnson's Body Care 24 Hour Lasting Moisture cause it's suits my skin perfectly .

The product:
right after a warm shower

Squeeze the amount of lotion you want on ya palm.

loving that milky soft texture it absorb really fast into ya skin

Usually I moisture up from feet to legs to stomach to arms. I do this twice a day~

My skin look brighter, more radiant and feel soft, moisture and supple...and also keeps it smelling sweet =)

The best time to use body lotion is after a shower, for then this pores of the skin are open and will easily absorb the lotion you rub on the skin. Trust me you gals got to try it cause it's really effective!
Do this twice a day it will definitely freshen up ya day!


So now that you have read my entry. Let me share what’s going on the other day at the event launching... This product will definitely give women what they want. Well as you girls know that beautiful fashion always starts with beautiful soft skin.

Aik lets switch to soft mood, since it’s all about so soft, so Johnson.

With michie...thanks for everything babe!!! I seriously got to get a good phone so I can live twit =)
With JoyceRingoWith Vivi you guys should check out her blog =)

The fashion show, highlighted the beauty of soft, moisturized skin, which can be achieved with the new Johnson’s Body Care products. Featured during the fashion show were exquisite pieces from ya favourite local designer Carven Ong and the PU3 twins. Well The collections showcased dresses in soft, sheer fabrics.with nothing but a woman’s soft skin as inspiration. With soft, beautiful skin, women are empowered to express themselves through their fashion choices.

Serena C emcee of the dayThe importance of possessing soft beautiful skin to complement one’s fashion choices, be it casual, chic and trendy, or formal was also underscored during the show. For the PU3 Twins Creation, showcasing a certain part of a woman’s body is made easier if the woman has soft and smooth skin, if she has nothing to hide.

The models smooth, glowing skin definitely stands out .Out of all the PU3 designs i love this the most~With the softness of the fabric to fully hightlight the sexiest part of every woman's body

Carven’s creation draws attention to this most feminine body part.


I'm loving this piece!!! So pretty~I think the color of the fabric it’s important cause it plays up the luminescence of the skin, so the model’s soft, supple skin truly shines.

Models and the designers

Having that perfect skin can really boost up ya confidence. I'm sure every girl want what they’re wearing to say something about who you are. Johnson’s Body Care allows women to have soft beautiful skin and this makes them look and feel good about themselves. With soft, beautiful skin, women are empowered to express themselves through their fashion choices. It makes her comfortable in her own skin, and frees her from boundaries of what she can or cannot wear.

Johnson’s Body Care lotions are available at all leading beauty and personal care stores, department stores and supermarkets nationwide.

Wanna find out more about the campaign and the contest plus that "VERY EXCLUSIVE PRIZES". Join us and ‘Like’ the so Soft. So Johnson’s Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/jbc.

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

4 Responses to So Soft, So Johnson

Hayley said...

Love all your photos here..
J&J is really an old famous brand, i love their lotions especially, they smell so nice!

Anonymous said...

why u show your small boobs so obviously?

.:Leeming:. said...

Heyley: thx babe =) it does really smells good.I've been using J&J since the day i was born and still loving it =)

anonymous: This is my blog...I can post and show anything i want =)but thanks for the comment thou...=)

Fazlynne Majid said...

Love your dress ming! fab!!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.