Obssesed With Mulberry Alexa

Oh man, this is the "it girl" accessory...I ABSOLUTELY obsessed with this MULBERRY ALEXA..

Alexa Chung is one of my favourite sources of inspiration when it comes to fashion, and this Mulberry bag – named after her got me even more excited. The Alexa bag is obviously inspired by the Bayswater but it also looks a little bit like a briefcase. I’d say the Alexa bag is the more masculine version of the Bayswater. I love everything about it. Sigh~ I guess there’s no way I could ever afford one right now...but I'll definitely work hard for it =).

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to Obssesed With Mulberry Alexa

Tyesha Pebbles said...

Hey darling! Mulberry has a store in Bicester Village here in the UK. They sell older stocks in a cheaper price ;)

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.