Cuzzie's Dinner @ Frames Cafe

This is my 1st time planning a cousin's dinner...the plan went out so well it took me like 1 hour to arrange everything. Thanks for the lovely god sis who help me up a lil =)~

Well i made a reservation at one of our friend's cafe called Frames. Newly open cafe that located on the ground floor of Sunway Pyramid, next to the main entrance right besides Starbucks (on the outside).
Stepping into the cafe, you’d notice the vast number of framed photographs hanging on each wall. These photos are on sale, so feel free to ask the staff about the pricing.

Frames Café’s menu has a mix of Western and Eastern flavours, from salads like Seafood Salad, Egg and Potato Salad and Balsamic Mushroom Salad, to main courses like Nasi Ayam Percik, Sambal Udang, Cheeseburger and Rack of Lamb.
Pasta lovers~ Frames served variety of delicious pastas too~ My personal favourite pastas are Italian Herbs Pesto, Home Made Pesto, Spicy Cabonra hmm...hmm...yummy~

Rack Of LambCabonaraHouse ChickenSpicy Seafood CabonaraItalian Herbs PestoCheeseburgerVince bro, Benson and PinEnjoying my Italian Herbs PestoThe sis and her bf being all lovey dovey...kor kor seems jealous haha~ I'm loving you guys~Everyone looking good here except for me =(...Wayne you're such a lousy photographer or I'm too ugly.Dessert time!!!
You got to try the Dark Chocolate Cake and Sticky Pudding is SUPERB!!!All in all I had a BLAST with my cuzzies~
Xanthus & Mark CONGRATZZ on your new opening !

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to Cuzzie's Dinner @ Frames Cafe

Hayley said...

Wow the Frames cafe looks nice! shall give it a try the next time I go KL! ;)

.:Leeming:. said...

hehe yeap you got to try the food there is awesome babe =)

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.