Got To Stop The McD Cravings

Hello there loves~ I am sipping my coffee and having a little inspiration time to get my day moving. First of all i wanna get rid of all my old clothes. For some strange reason, I have been distracted and pulled away from work and the computer. I have no time to finish the damn thing arhhhh~ Oh yeah...I also have some super duper fun plans for this weekend. Hmm...maybe catching up some old movies with burgers on our hands. Gosh it's been years since I last had McDonalds burgers. The mister has created a monster. I really committed a BIG SIN....

DIET STARTS TOMORROW!!!
3 MORE DAYS TO GO!!! I'M SO EXCITED~ WOHOOOO!!!!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

3 Responses to Got To Stop The McD Cravings

Refresh-in-One said...

haha..
i totally understand you..
i have mcD like at least once or twice a week..! :s

hard to resist temptation eh? :p

.:Leeming:. said...

haha yea it's so addictive =( I really got to stop thinking McD haha!!!

Tyesha Pebbles said...

I just realised I haven't had Mc D for ages when I used to have it once a week when I was in Msia!! Sad case...lol

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.