Estee Lauder Model Search 2008

The Estee Lauder Model Search is on again weee~ and im not allowed to join again cause i'm one of the finalist last year =).I wanna thank all my friends and families who supported me,i won't make it without you guys.I've gained lotsa experience and have no idea what prompted me to join the Estee Lauder Model Search last year as it was not something I would normally do. I didn't expect to be chosen as one of the finalists.So many doors have been opened for me since i joined this contest.

* chosen picture for voting *

* Malacca contestant *

Guess what my house mate is in it this year.Joanne Loh Su-Yen she manage to be in the semi-finals of Estee Lauder Model Search 2008.VOTE for her!!!

Her code number is MMV243 and this is her =)

*VOTE FOR JOANNE*

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to Estee Lauder Model Search 2008

joann3loh said...

ming ming!!!!thank u for supporting me!!!!mw love u lotx!!!i'm so touch!!!

.:Leeming:. said...

ur most welcome darl =)i'll support u all the way VOTE FOR JOJO DARL~

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.