I Can Do It!


As I sit here in my office working and typing this, I am actually catching my breath from the day that was. I'm really REALLY EXHAUSTED! I never felt that tired for quite some time. Now I truly understand what is the busy lifestyle all about. But i guess that's life! This week I felt that I'm living the life of a SUPERSTAR...back to back from doing catwalks on the runway, wardrobe fittings and shoots after shoots. I've never felt more like a celebrity~ All the while I thought modeling and acting is a glamorous job. But it's not all that! It's pure HARD WORK!


I have to say that I'm blessed to work with the most wonderful people. They are crazy and fun! Definitely a great bunch of people to work with =). Thanks Rinna, Director War_Head and his lovely wife CheAnn. =)


Anyhoo, let me show you something I wore today~


What I Wore:


After all the hard work...I just want to wear something more relax and comfortable. Here is a lazy day outfit for you. Throw on a denim shorts and then get creative! I decided to put on a colorful stripe top from TheChildlikeEmpress.com and slip on my favorite green cardi. Grabbed my sunnies and wore my red pumps to complete the look. It's such a comfy look!



Color Stripe Blouse, TheChildlikeEmpress.com - Green Cardigan, Charlotte's Closet - Denim Shorts, Hollister - Belt, Daiso - Red Pumps, Nose - Vintage Watch, Rado.


~xoxo~

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.