Colors & Stripes


I actually have so many photos and fun things to share with you guys! These were taken last week, while me and my partner Jaime were on our way for dinner and decided to snap some photos before hand. This beautiful long stripe skirt is one of my favorite from TheChildlikeEmpress.com.


I loving the colorful stripe trend. This are absolutely fun pieces to wear and mix and match. Keep the rest of outfit simple when wearing this trend. Match accessories, shoes, or bag with a color on your striped clothing. Try daringly clash it with appropriate color. Remember! It'll only work if they are colors of the same tone~



Basic White Shirt, ( Got This For A Long Time) - Braided Belt, TheChildlikeEmpress.com - Boater Straw Hat, BKK - Bag, Alain Delon - Multi Stripe Wedges, Vincci.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.