18 Forever


This might be the reason why I always get mistaken for an 18 year old. I always been fond of this dress...it fits well to your body because of the elastic material. There's something old school about it, ala 60's. I felt most of the people shy away from dressing up like that because  they feel its too cutesy. But I always think its charming...or maybe I'm just living in denial lol~


If you want one. I suggest you better get it as soon as possible at TheChildlikeEmpress.com...cause this is the only piece left!



Madeline's Dress, TheChildlikeEmpress.com - Straw Hat, Jonker Street Malacca - Mary Jane Pumps, Aldo

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.