年初二 : The 2nd Day Of Chinese New Year

Second day of Chinese New Year, is the day married daughters should visit their parents. It’s the tradition of married daughter going home. Sometimes I felt so lucky that all my grandparents are still around =). Anyhoo I'm all doll up and ready to head over to my grandparent's place (mom side).

What I wore:

Denim Jacket, Gap - Studded Chiffon Top, Modestarr - Bodycon Skirt, Thepoplook.

Oh my look at all these yummy dishes. My grandma is one awesome cook. How much I wish that she could be with us in KL...so I don't have to spend so much on food =D. Well I actually took quite a number of pictures~ some kinda blur but i just love the effect. Now feast ya eyes with all the pictures.

Mom and dad enjoying grandma's home cook food

I found a pretty picture of grandma and she said I can keep it =). Thanks Po Po~

As far as I know on second day of Chinese New Year most of the people start visiting their friends too~ so we went to dad's friend (Uncle Koh) open house. I was surprise to see so many people at his place and WOW this is like none other open house.

Satay Stall at home?

FYI this is actually a Straits Born Chinese open house (the Peranakans). We call them the Babas and Nyonyas...that is why they are serving malay food.

I ate too much on the 1st day of Chinese New Year...so I thought of diet on the 2nd day, but I end up eating -__- . The food is so tempting!

bukan main lagi kan open house ni? ada PA system =D~

Dad, Uncle Koh and his son Yue Sun having a fun time dancing together. I've been forced to dance with the crowd too...embarrassing moment~

yayy! I'm done on 年初二 ...I shall post about
年初 tomorrow. Have a nice day people!!! XO~

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

8 Responses to 年初二 : The 2nd Day Of Chinese New Year

Renee said...

i love ya chinese new year blog post.

HelenCC said...

oh yea, I love ur outfit of that day ^^

HelenCC said...

http://helencc.blogspot.com/2011/02/dreamcatcher.html

jz wan inform u dat I alrd blogging abt de Dreamcatcher frm ya giveaway ^^

Hayley said...

Wow, somehow you inherit your grandma's beauty :P

Anonymous said...

ya new year seems fun and i love ya outfit. ^_^

Pepybomb said...

The man on the keyboard is my dad =D! haha
He sang that night right? haha

.:Leeming:. said...

anonymous: Thanks =)

lynzy:Yea he sang that night =) ya dad is one funny guy la darl~ Oh yea Happy Chinese New Year

.:Leeming:. said...

renee: Thanks renee~

Helen: Thanks darl and Thanks so much for blogging it =) I find it very interesting~

Heley: Haha thanks babe...but popo is way more prettier than me =)

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.