Packing Up For MDG!!!

pack!!!Pack!!!PACK!!!ARHH~I'm halfway packing...2nd of March that's so soon...GOSH!!!It's gonna be like next Monday...I'll be missing my family and friends but at the same time I'm excited to move in with the other 11 gorgeous girls =).Now i have less than one week to get ready and there's a lot of clothes i wanna bring along~But I don't think the luggage bag is big enough hmm...=(
Anyhoos just wish me luck~Remember to support & vote for Ming!!!
XOXO

http://www.malaysiandreamgirl.tv/

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

4 Responses to Packing Up For MDG!!!

Sasa said...

leeming, gambate !!!
sure will vote for you !!!

if you think you can you CAN !

Anonymous said...

its half way d mingming.I will vote for u!All the best mwah!

Kai CHan said...

Good luck ya :D Will support u!!!!

.:Leeming:. said...

thx alot darl appreciate much~i LOVE u gals XOXO....gonna miss u guys so much~

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.