Nokia Commercial

~Nokia 2600 Classic~
My 1st commercial when i was 20 =)I'm extremely excited that im in but i'm really~really~nervous...I've done photoshoots before but not COMMERCIAL!!!Well commercial you need to have good acting skills.Gosh!!!I've never acted before and this is my first time acting.But i'm glad that everything went well~The great part is i've learned alot,gained lotsa experiece and met whole bunch of crazy new friends.I realized that my acting skills hmm...is not that bad after all haha.Oh yeah~Before and after the shoots everyone called me "Chun li" I guess they having a hard time remembering my name haha~that's how i got my nickname "Chun Li" in some production house =)~
Uncle Nicky he's one funny guy
Morgan,Fellest and Deniel playing chun li's hair haha Here's the Nokia 2600 Classic commercial


Photos from Daniel

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

4 Responses to Nokia Commercial

Anonymous said...

nice commercial..

remember seeing that comercial b4 but that was some time ago...

lee ming,, err.. i mean chun li.. u look good in that kung fu pose :)

小虫 said...

Leeeee Ming~!!

oh!!! tis is the commercial tat u show us last time eh!!

coOOL!!

.:Leeming:. said...

Jau Sang:Haha thx alot Jau Sang =)

Cacing:Yea when we're still in coll hehe~How r u la Cacing...long time no see wei~u must be doin good and earning good money as well hahaha~

marcusan said...

hahaha...this one dam farnee lor..!LOL

wei, you gotta get a chat box lar... ayo. www.cbox.com =/

btw, your help is needed on the poll at my blog. PLEASE come by. thnx a mil!! :-)

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.