Malaysian Dream Girl

Yeap not many of my friends know that i joined Malaysian Dream Girl~But i guess most of them knew it now hehe~I never thought that i'll made it through the final 12...NEVER!!!I'm so excited and i can't even describe how excited i am to be in the top 12.I want this so~so~badly.Well i'm chasing dream to pursue my career as a model.But sadly,i had my braces on and that's really hard for agencies to get commercial jobs for me...No one wanna book me as their talent...But i still wanna move on so i joined Malaysian Dream Girl.I think this competition is a great path for me to gain experience and to learn more about the modeling industry .Through out the whole audition i really learned alot and met lotsa new friends...I felt so blessed to even got this opportunity.This is gonna be the best experience of my life.You only get one opportunity for stuff like this.I'm gonna dedicate myself more for this.I really hope everything will go well~I really do...

p/s:totally missing you girls and the crazy crews...oh yea and there's Dennis and Gary our beloved nanny haha~I'll never forget you guys =)

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

17 Responses to Malaysian Dream Girl

bibo said...

i'll definitely vote for you!!!can't wait for it to start! work it~

Andrew said...

woooot!!! now that you're in top 12... officially announce to the world eh??? LOL =D hehee....

.:Leeming:. said...

Bibo:thx alot Bibo appreciate much =)

Drew:wahaha drew is not that okie...ish jahat arr u hahha~

Anonymous said...

hey, im not the nanny. im the PHOTOGRAPHER. haha =)

Milo Kaw Kaw! said...

i knew it,you can make it to the top! Grazie! Will b voting for you. Be strong and confident in pursuing your dreams. Hugs. :p

Anonymous said...

hey! good luck!

Anonymous said...

with this kind of pic... any guy would die to marry u.. hehe

Lik said...

Dah kau mmg nanny Gary. Tak nak mengaku pula. Babe! Im voting fer ya too! Promote u in my blog (when the show has revealed the top 12). Im saying this as im a fames blogger kunun.

Anonymous said...

zalikha- eh, i mmg photographer. i got 1 question to ask u. which part is pink?

Lik said...

Ming u ada facebook tak?
WHICH PART?!
Omg, u r so freaking horny!
HAHA, horny-ing di page MING!
habis rosak page Ming wehh.

.:Leeming:. said...

Zalikha darl:haha thx for ya suppot appreciate much!!!huggies wei promise me babe don be sad ok~u have all the qualities to be a model...i definitely think u'll go far nvr give up....me effin LOVE u!!!

gary:wahaha u guys damn funny la~eh izzit a bad thing bein our nanny ish haha~which part is pink pulak?i thought u found the answer on that envy mag hahha~eh when r u gonna register a blog la haha~got msn?

Milo:haha thx alot for ya support darl appreciate much...yeap gonna take tht advice i'll be strong and confident~

Nic darl:thx alot babe do vote for me ya hehe~

jau siang:no~no~hhahhaa

Anonymous said...

this place is gonna be a chatroom dy. lol. add me at

garyanwar@hotmail.com

zalikha- me horny? liana is the one tat started it. oh btw. i have the same birthdate as liana. woot. lol.

sharinna. said...

i really think u can go far. good luck and all the best! =)

Li Ying said...

Congrats on getting to the top 12 and all the best in the house! :)
Will be watching you all the way from Syd ;p

Lik said...

god gary. promoting urself ehh??!

Unknown said...

ming....
i love ur pic la...
u looks so amazing in da pic
btw...Acha's ere
i will vote 4 us, ahahaha~

.:Leeming:. said...

Gary:haha i guess the chatroom had reach to an end hahaha!!!added u on msn d~

Sharinna:thx!!!thx alot appreciate much babe~

Li Ying:hahaha thx alot darl...cant able to meet up with u gals in mlk...totally missin u gals XOXO~

Zal:babe hahaha yeap he's promoting himself well!!!

Cha Cha:darl!!!I love ya pics too!!!u looks like pure chinese in all ya piccy~ming will def vote 4 u too =)

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.