Missing Malacca

I'M BACK GUYS!!!
I'm back with a good news...but 1st i'll post some pictures that i took back in Malacca =)Pai Ti GongYu Sheng 1 of my favourite meal on Chinese New YearYummylicious cookies2 lil stoogers playing in the bathroom haha~It reminds me when i was a lil girl my mom bought some pretty fabrics for the lil stoogers~too bad there's not enough for me to do a skirt =(Mom got really inspired by vintage...She love my style alot and so she created some vintage lil girl dresses for my lil sis.I think it's totally adorable i wish i could fit in all the lil girl dresses haha ~vintage is cool because vintage is about being unique.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

6 Responses to Missing Malacca

Anonymous said...

when will u be back to melaka?

missing u here spiritually... haha...

debra fong said...

heyyyy!: )

Remember me? hahaha.
And gosh, I love your photos. You look sooo pretty in them!:D

Andrew said...

hahaa.. careful!! debra could be that "kind" LOL

anyway, congrats again to you!! hehe.. i'll see you soon at the dream house!! all da best and good luck ya!!

Lik said...

hye babe ;) linked yaa!

.:Leeming:. said...

Jau Siang:haha ok~hmm i'll be back like next weekend before i get in to that dream house haha~missing my family =)

debra:Hey darl~how could i forget about u hehe~thx for ya compliments...appreciate much...hope to c u soon =)

Andrew:thx so much drew =)Hahaha i can c that Debra is a nice and kind girl...will c u soon too ya!!!

Zal darl:i linked u too!!!miss ya much~

Anonymous said...

Hey ming!.. remember me? Tasha.. anyways cant wait to see u at the dream house!.. ill link u.. !.. Love ya!.. miss ya.. stay pretty!..

xoxo..

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.