Miss Independent

Baby boo is coming back TOMORROW!!!weEEe~Can't hardly wait for him to be back.Well the reasons why my partner and I are together is because he and I share some of the same views but I've came to those conclusions due to my own thinking.Even though sometimes we can enlighten each other on things we still make our own decisions.Through out this whole month i've definitely learned how to be more independent when he's not around.Now i can drive around KL by myself.YESS!!!Finally i can go for casting & shopping all by myself hehehe...But sometimes i'll just take a cab =).I'm alot more comfartable with doing things on my own.I think that having my own goals & dreams makes me independent.

p/s:It's been awhile since i last posted about my wardrobe hehe~Baby boo (personal photographer) is back!!!there will be more fashion post~

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.