blue trench coat

I'm loving my dress with hearts all around and my blue trench coat.It reminds me of Gossip Girl,Jenny Humphrey's blue trench coat=).I find that wearing my brightest tights and a colourful trench coat helps me overcome the short dark nights.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

4 Responses to blue trench coat

Anonymous said...

nice coat..

but i still think u will look even better in a PINK coat!

Hey ur legs are too thin.. need to go gym to work it out a little.. haha

Anonymous said...

ayooo ming..really miss u..

.:Leeming:. said...

Jau Sang:thx=)a pink coat?tht's abit too striking =)hmm...mayb a peach pink coat hehe...my legs are too think?r u kidding...hhahaha~

Aida:me miss u too darl~

Le blog de Letilor said...

I realy love your dress! waouh!!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.