Across The Universe

GOSH!!!I love everything and I have completely fallen in love with this movie.A love story set against the backdrop of the 1960s amid the turbulent years of anti-war protest, mind exploration and rock 'n roll, the film moves from the dockyards of Liverpool to the creative psychedelia of Greenwich Village, from the riot-torn streets of Detroit to the killing fields of Vietnam.I love the interpretations of The Beatles' songs, how they are used to tell the story in a way that isn't overly forced, and how the film creates a new meaning for them.I love how creative the film is...Awesome art direction.It breathed new life into those amazing Beatles tunes.I think it is AMAZING!!!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

3 Responses to Across The Universe

Li Ying said...

i watched that movie n i fell in love with it as well! i even got the songs from the movie! plus, i also like the guy who's acting! heheheh

Jillian Hobbs said...

I LOVED THAT MOVIE, I thought it was going to be tacky and annoying and I was totally wrong!

I love how beautiful it is and all the songs, they did AN AMAZING JOB! so inspiring

.:Leeming:. said...

Li Ying:hahaha same here i love the girl too Evan Rachel Wood so GAWJUZ!!!

Jillian:I knoe i love this movie so much i watched like 4 times haha...not everyone's cup of tea...but i think it's AMAZING!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.