When I Was a Little Girl

To be honest, I do not remember the exact age when I began being vain. I'm always the girly girl when I was a little. My mom loves to dress me up in pretty dresses and she always brush through and braid my tangled mess of hair. I love dresses and cute little outfits, I play barbie and I hate wearing pants and characters outfits like Spiderman, Batman. If you try to put a pants on me, I'll struggle and cry my heart out~


As I grew older I learned how to pick my own clothes...and I just love to go through mom's closet to play dress up with mommy's shoes and clothing. Next came modeling, I loved this part, It was SUPER FUN! Ten year-olds only me and my cousins will do our own make-up and dress in mommy's over-sized clothes and heels, hold our heads straight above our shoulders, look forward, walk straight forward, pivot, return to start, pivot, and walk off, and keep smiling all the while. It was fun.


I miss all the fun silly times that we had when we were little. My mom just told me the other day that she had the grandest time dressing me up and doing my hair. I hope to someday be able to do those fun things with the little darling of my own.



Have any of you gone through this? =) XO~

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.