Shh...Silence


::crickets::


do you hear them? It's been awhile since I have come over here to say hello. Things have been extremely "busy" to say the least. I have to attend a few shoots last week and I have so many things to prepare for LeftBlock Junk Sale. It is tough stuff and has quickly taken over all of my spare time, which makes it pretty difficult to write these days. but here I am now to give you all a quick update.


I woke up this morning and realized the end is near, Ok…not the end of the world. Nor the end of the day. But the end of the year. I can’t believe 2011 has gone. Time flies by and now Christmas is just around the corner.We're actually listening to christmas music over here, always a good thing. I'm OBSESSED with My Kind Of Christmas by Christina Aguilera and A Very She & Him Christmas by She & Him~ Gosh...I've been playing it over and over again.



I will do my best to come back here before the day is done to post a little something more, but if not, which there is a very good case that I won't, then I suppose i'll see you guys tomorrow.


~XOXO~

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to Shh...Silence

Emilie said...

love your necklace!!
where is it from??

.:Leeming:. said...

Thanks babe =)! I got it from Diva~

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.