Dreamz


Last Friday my friend brought me to this uber cute bakery. Frankly, the moment I stepped into the bakery, I was like WOW SO CUTE! I think I said that like several times. To me It really doesn't look like a bakery shop its more like a girly room! The simple decoration gave me a very cozy and comfortable feeling to just sit and have some coffee and cakes. it's just feels like home~ The decoration in the shop is one of a kind. You would want to capture every single corner of the shop.





What do they serve?


They serve all sorts of cakes like Tiramisu, Cheese Cake, fruit tarts, egg tarts, etc. Do you know about the famous Nadeje mille crepe in Malacca? Well you don't have to drive down to Malacca just to have that anymore. You can actually have it in Dreamz Bakery. I wouldn't say it tastes great but its ok =). Oh they have macaroons too~ yums...


Not to miss out their famous 3-D cakes. You can order any shapes, any characters or designs you want and they shall work it out for you. Interesting huh? =)


Click here to find out more about Dreamz Bakery



I love how they paint the wall.



Adorable Hello Kitty almond cookies



Enjoying my green tea~



Yummilicious Tiramisu Mille Crepe



Of course I have to take away some tarts for the lil sis and mister. I'm loving their packaging! It's simple yet creative~



You guys should definitely check out this place! xoxo~


No.32-1, The Strand, Jalan PJU5/20D,Pusat Perdagangan Kota Damansara, 47810, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.


Mon:10:30 am-7:00 pm


Wed - Sun:10:30 am-9:00 pm

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to Dreamz

Caroline said...

delicious!! :D:D went there few times while am still working at that area last time. :)

http://www.carolinemayling.com/2011/04/my-dreams-come-true-dreamz-bakery.html

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.