The Adventure of Tintin


I remember watching “The Adventures of Tintin” every weekends morning with my god bro when I was growing up,  and I also remember he have a T-shirt of this cartoon too! WOW that was twenty years ago, holy crap, was that a long time. Watching Tintin cartoon guide me to places all over the world, from India to China, from Tibet to Egypt. When I found about the 3D reproduction of  one of my childhood's toon my eyes popped out.  It was a bit of shock finding out that Steven Speilberg has joined with Peter Jackson to create one unbelievable piece of art. Yes films are art.  And this is a masterpiece.






OK, let's release now all the excitement about this movie. I think this movie is mesmerizing from the beginning to the end. The story-line of this movie flows PERFECTLY! Art direction and cameras movements was awesome. Spielberg's goes beyond imagination, he developed a tremendous sense of imagination in connection phases between one scene and the other the director totally expresses his genius, turning the open ocean into a pond, making two shaking hands become dunes in the desert and so on~


It's just amazing to see a comic coming alive. So for those who love TinTin, or for those who love animation coming alive in 3D. I bet you guys don't wanna miss this movie! Go and see 'The Adventures of TinTin'. It would be hard to believe that you will leave the theatres disappointed after seeing this movie.


Watch the trailer below, and let me know what you think! =)



Wanna know what I think?


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.




I can't wait for the next adventure of Tintin!

~XOXO~

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

3 Responses to The Adventure of Tintin

Suresh said...

Hahahahaa so this is what you were doing behind me.. =p

.:Leeming:. said...

haha yeap!

benjaminvai said...

Sounds like you enjoyed the movie =)

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.