Dreams of Sequin & Lace


So apologize for the lack of "What I Wore" post, work has been a little nuts, but do not fret I come bearing awesome and very fashionable advice on this  sunny Thursday evening!


May I say SEQUINS!well sequins are quite possibly the hottest most versatile trend of this upcoming holiday season! I would dare to say that many of you will be wearing or accessorizing with some sort of sequins during this holiday season, and why not, its festive, fun and flirty!



I bought this sequin lace dress from Topshop last year. I personally think this dress its quite unique. With its open back detail and nipped in waist it’s flattering and would look great teamed with a pair of biker boots to get the grunge look, or some heels for a more glamorous party. But today I would style it another way, LAYERING! I soften up this look by layering a basic sheer shirt. then accessorize my outfit with a vintage watch and a pearl rosary.


Lace Sequin Dress, Topshop | Basic Sheer Shirt, Baci | Pearl Rosary, Diva | Vintage Watch, Casio | Clutch, Belongs to mummy| Pumps, Belongs to lil sis.


~XOXO~

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

3 Responses to Dreams of Sequin & Lace

kuromeowiie said...

love to see how you dress up..it's really nice and inspiring :)

.:Leeming:. said...

Thanks for the comment babe! Appreciate much!

RachelScarlet said...

Eh! I almost bought that dress...sadly a tad bit loose for me :(

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.