2 Years Of Beautiful


HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY BABY!!!


You're my lover and my best friend. Our simple, casual friendship grew letter after letter, visit after visit. The past 2 years you've been by my side. I like who I am when I'm with you. I was starting to loose pieces of me, you brought them back. You helped me put myself together and I love you for that.


2 years of beautiful. That's how I look at it. 2 years of something really spectacular. Sometimes, I just felt our relationship is like one big mess...we weren't perfect. There were good days and bad days. But we were this funky twist of fate that turned into a bond that couldn't be denied, only relished and cherished.



I LOVE YOU BABY! XOXO~


Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to 2 Years Of Beautiful

Sean said...

HAHAHAHA!!!

The Best Of 2011 | The Childlike Empress said...

[...] Lisa, Aizat and Sam.OctoberSamsung Galaxy SII viral adBEST present from the misterNovember2years anniversaryMoving out to a new placeDecemberMy 1st football matchthe grand winner of ‘Foxy Girl Most [...]

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.