naked face + faux eyelashes + the mister + McD = LOVE!

Spend a lazy afternoon with the mister eating junks and sipping Coke at Bangsar McD. While strolling around Bangsar I get a lot of girls asking me where i got my baseball jersey =). I seriously got no idea where to get it cause I got mine from the mister...well according to him he got it from Japan. Hmm...but maybe you girls can try getting it in Malacca. Why Malacca? Because the sisters have a few pieces of baseball jerseys too and it cost only RM5-RM10 =D. So start ya jersey hunting in Malacca~

Baseball Jersey, Japan - Shorts, Padini - Ribbon Headband, Modestarr.

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.