A Cup Of Coffee

Chanel top, Baci - Floral puffy skirt, Baci - Jacket, Seed - Belt, Baci - Red pumps, Nose.

I am sipping my coffee and having a little inspiration time to get my day moving....while enjoying my coffee I listened to The Ghost Of A Saber Toothed Tiger . I seriously love this band. I listen to it often recently and it just doesn't get bored. i love Charlotte Kemp sweet voice, if you still haven't heard them, they are definitely worth checking out.
If you're sipping coffee while reading my blog here's some new pictures...


All pictures taken with the Olympus Pen E-PL 1

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

4 Responses to A Cup Of Coffee

katie said...

hi ming (: all these are the original edition of the pictures from the camera itself ?

im contemplating to get either d lumix, canon s90 or THIS ONE since the picture is FREAKING AWESOME!! love it! how much in retail now?

.:Leeming:. said...

hey katie...yeap all this are the original edition of the pictures...it save up my time i don hav to edit my pictures no more...this is one awesome cam =)If im not mistaken i guess is RM3999 =)

tobietail said...

Love your style very much!!

.:Leeming:. said...

tobietail: thx for ya compliment =)

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.