Why i haven't been blogging?

Well some would say that my blog is dead once there is no post for a week haha. If you're wondering why I haven't been blogging lately...because I'm sooo BUSY and I'm getting ready to move into my new place.The past few weeks I've been shifting and cleaning and decorating a lil here and there =). Here are some room decoration that inspired me a lot...but i know my room will never look this good haha ~

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

8 Responses to Why i haven't been blogging?

Rachel Scarlet said...

Love the deco! hehe..I love to deco my room too :P

Hayley said...

it could be a tiring job to decor our own room.. but all works are worth it! as in the end, we are the one who use that room.. ;)
anyway, hope to see more of ur rooms view!

.:Leeming:. said...

rachel:haha me too but it will be all messy after a few days LOL~

Hayley:yea very tiring...but luckily there's ppl help me out haha....yea will definitely take a pic and post it up on my blog =)

Lisa! said...

Ming : You will so fit the Pottery Barn kind of room!
http://www.potterybarnkids.com/room/rom/romgir/index.cfm?cm%5Ftype=gnav

Love love love!

Arv said...

Do yours like the girl with her guitar....allot of lights.... ARTISTIC and yet comfortable

Domokun said...

:)

.:Leeming:. said...

Lisa:haha nice but sooo girly =)

Arv:yea i love that too but alot of work...haha

Domokun:finally ur back?been searching for you everywhere wei~

me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

i love ur taste. actually i DIY most of the things i had in my room. if can maybe one day i will share with u some pics. =)

i had a whole wall of postcards collage.

tips: go to ur nearest starbucks or maybe coffee bean to collect some kick ass postcards, and also print out pics of u and ur friends and paste it all over the wall. very simple...

Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.