Mixed Feelings

long boyfriend blazer,Baci - stripe top,Sevendays - mini pleated skirt,Sevendays - leggings,Malacca - multi layered necklace,Baci - studded ring,Baci - bag,AliceWoders - grey pumps,e@Curve.

Hmm...my style changes all the time~I will never really stick to one look. I think every year I just grow differently and the way I dress. Recently I wear leggings alot i think it's really comfortable and it also goes well with anything =)

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

3 Responses to Mixed Feelings

GeOk kEE好きな♡ うち said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GeOk kEE好きな♡ うち said...

nice photo! Love the last one... =)

Janice said...

I like the way you style clothes. Very creative and matching!

Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.