AliceWonders

Welcome to the Realm of Online Shopping, an amusing and wonderful space devoted to all that is, and always will be, Alice Wonders where shopping is just a magical click away. With that, I'm more than happy to write the first official post for Alice Wonders.

As you all know, vintage has always been the style that struck me and amazed me all the time. Which leads me to Alice Wonders that offers an ocean range of vintage bags with various of unique designs (http://www.alicewonders.com/). Since then, I liase a lot with the people behind Alice Wonders to get to know more about everything that they have to offer, which eventually progress into choosing Me as their official Alice Wonders’s Ambassador. I'm absolutely excited for them to have me as their ambassador as this would be the sole intent of sharing and updating my fellow readers on great offers and new items which I will try my best to make you guys the early birds. =)

So, here is something to warm things up for now and more down the road. I would like to invite you guys to a magical party sales that cannot be missed. Details are as shown as below.

AliceWonders.com Unbirthday Party Sales – Up to 70% discount!

You are cordially invited to Alice’s Happy Un-Birthday Party. If partying all night is fun, partying ONE WHOLE MONTH must then be MAD! So Alice is having the party last from 26th August to 30th September 2009.

And what is a party without shopping, and I mean buying handbags at 70% discounts for that matter. But I am told by the Mad Hatter that his moods are a little berserk, causing the bag prices to grow and shrink at random days (yes, a little like our modern day stock market).

This is Alice’s party schedule:

26th Aug – 29th Sep: OPEN SALES AT 50% OFF

30th Sep: SECRET SALES AT 70% OFF (PASSWORD TO ENTER)

Yes, you read right about the Secret Sales. Alice is making it close and personal, to make sure we get only the SERIOUS SHOPAHOLICS, no trespassers allowed! And to prove you can shop till you drop, all you need to do is send this invitation here to another 11 shopaholic friends to get the secret password! Remember to CC unbirthday@alicewonders.com.
Want something more? The person who sends the MOST email invitation will win a FREE bag of his/her own choice!

And here are some of the bags that will be on sale!

All in all, hope you guys enjoy it and I will continue providing amazing offers and magical invitation to you guys, like I said before, the sole intent of this is to share great offers to all my fellow readers.

Have a great RAYA and HAPPY HOLIDAY to ALL.

~XOXO~

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to AliceWonders

GeOk kEE好きな♡ うち said...

Dear Ming, you really look gorgeous with your outfit...

.:Leeming:. said...

thx alot kee kee darl =)appreciate much~

Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.