A day @ Paddington House of Pancakes

Wow i suppose to write this post like way earlier haha...but is ok we are all busy busy bee right Peng LOL!!! okok i know that's like my everyday excuse. Well this is the day when Peng and me suppose to indulge ourself before we all start work.

Peng: Ming lets go Paddington House of Pancakes~
Ming: Yer...dowan la eat pancakes? makes me FAT...
Peng: Yooo pompuan they don just serve pancakes ok...that's like my all time favourite place to dine in =)
Ming: OH REALLY!!!
Peng: Yea you'll definitelly love the
San Francisco Set.
Ming: San Francisco Set huh?
Peng: Curious huh... just follow me.
Ming: But Peng can we go Starbucks? we can chill and surf the net there =D
Peng: Huh not AGAIN? no way lets go Paddington House of Pancakes.
Ming: ok la~ =(

I'm so amazed by the menu. Everything looks absolutely delicious~
Peng's vegetarian set
This is my San Francisco SetGuess what they are having promotion only RM13.90 for each setIncluding dessert YUMMY!!! I find this dessert really cute cause it has like tiny lil pancakes with vanilla ice-cream and strawberry =)

I'm not exaggerating but i'm loving Paddington House of Pancake~
great place + yummylicious food + good service + it's cheap

After lunch we head to Ikea to check out some stuff. I'm planning to deco my new room =)
This is so Ming's roomYea yea this is so you Peng ZEN stylemission accomplished!!!
~1 GREAT hang out day~

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

4 Responses to A day @ Paddington House of Pancakes

Jilien 姿琳 said...

luv the 3rd pic frm last..^^..
btw, do u hv the alice wonders web add?? cz i cnt view the web page..

sherlyn said...

wow! sounds so nice ! i wana go ter one day too~ wer izit ya? n oso...i love ur hair.it curls so naturally! *wink*

ah beng said...

Zhar poh, its seem like happened long time ago :P
Miss u leh.

.:Leeming:. said...

that's y i said it's been awhile haha told u im "busy" hahaha~ missing u much peng~

Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.