Commercial that i've doneDestiny point blanc's music video,Nokia 2600 classic and what's in your watsons commercial.

i've always enjoy doing commercial and shoots...although it's hard work and very tiring cause you have to woke up like 4:30am and work untill 2am the next morning.But i'm having lotsa fun and gained lotsa experience~met lotsa crazy and friendly people =)ARhhh~i really MISS doing commercial sob~due to my tooths problem i have to stop going for casting and shoots =(.I'll be back next year once my braces is OFF!!! =)

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I'm eva, working as a multimedia designer, I’m doing a casual survey regarding online fashion community; your participation in this survey is highly appreciated!
This survey won’t take you more than 10 minutes, I promise :)

http://www.black-dash.com/lab/survey/

Thank you for your time and effort :) i TRULY APPRECIATE IT :)

cheers,
eva

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.