Pretty In Pink




Pink is one of my favorite color and the easiest color to wear all summer long...light pink, close to white will keep the sun from burning down your back. The lighter the shade = the cooler your temp will stay. I will just have to say that when I was a young girl, I was always the 'little lady' and my mom will put me in all these pretty pink dresses and my favorite pink knit sweater =)




In the Pink – Photographer Saskia Wilson and stylist Bree McDonald team up for a story of flirty pink fashions shot for our latest exclusive. New face Teresa strikes the perfect balance between delicate femininity and youthful nonchalance in knits and dresses from the likes of Carven, Marni and Something Else. Undone hair and rouged cheeks by beauty artist Corinna Wilmshurst complete the girly ensembles.



Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.